NEUSON - THE STANDARDWith Hydraulic Overload Protection
Patented technology with automatic overload mechanism which prevents most of the blockages and processes non-breakable material without damage.
The load occurring because of non-breakable material (f.e. steel) inside the jaw crusher will be transfered trough a deflecting mechanism into the frame and the hydraulic cylinders arranged after the hinge plate.
Due to the protection by hydraulic pressure cylinders, the jaw crusher is insensitive to contaminants, even the gap is adjusted to the minimum.
The upward positioned toggle-plate creates a quad movement. The crusher closes the inlet and aggressively pushes the feed material into the crushing zone. A far more aggressive feeding compared to regular Jaw crushers is achieved. On the crushers discharging side the quad motion pushes the crushed material upwards back into the crushing chamber. The material will be crushed again. So a more cubical product is made. This crusher is able to produce an output material down to 0/65 mm with a 5 % oversize in one pass depending on the input material.
Experience the StandardGet informations about
our mobile jaw crusher with hydraulic overload system
Field of application
The main problem in the steel slag recycling process is the unbreakable material (iron, steel, ...). Customers using conventional crushers are faced with blockages in the crushing chamber which often leads to several damages. Despite the repairing costs a downtime of several days is possible.
The jaw crusher ST01BB with the hydraulic overload protection is resistant against these huge forces. Economic recycling of such a problematic material is now possible.
- Blast furnace slag
- Electric arc furnace slag
- Treatment of old landfills
- Crushing of chrome
- Other difficult materials
- Inlet | 1100 x 720 mm
- Hydraulic gap-adjustment | 20 to 350 mm
- Input material | maximum 800 x 600 x 400 mm
- Steel core | up to 400 mm
- Output material | from 0/65 mm with 5% oversized material in one pass possible (depending on input material)
- Capacity | up to 300 tons/h depending on input material
- Transport dimensions | 15200 x 3000 x 3500 mm
- Weight | 52 tons
- Execution | mobile or stationary
- Drive | mobile with Diesel engine / stationary with AC motor possible
- Installation | easy implementation into existing slag processing lines
Worldwide in operation
Neuson “The Standard” jaw crusher is in operation for leading companies worldwide. Find some video’s and impressions of our applications.